Connect with us

Entertainment

Chris D’Elia Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Published

on

Chris D'Elia Denies Sexual Misconduct
Chris D'Elia - Michael S. Schwartz/Getty Images
“I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point,” the comedian tells TMZ in response to multiple claims made on social media.

Chris D’Elia on Wednesday denied multiple claims of sexual misconduct, which were posted by alleged victims on social media. The 40-year-old comic and actor has been accused of sexually harassing underaged girls. 

“I know I have said and done things that might have offended people during my career, but I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point,” D’Elia told TMZ. Multiple requests for comment from both D’Elia’s manager and agent were not returned to The Hollywood Reporter

Chris D’Elia Denies Sexual Misconduct

The allegations began piling up this week after one alleged victim claimed that the Netflix series You actor once asked her for nude pictures, knowing that she was underaged. She included snapshots of the emails allegedly from D’Elia. Other alleged victims who accused D’Elia of grooming also shared snapshots of conversations they claimed were with the comic in which he sexually harassed them. 

D’Elia responded to the claims on social media in a statement to TMZ that says, “All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I really am truly sorry. I was a dumb guy who ABSOLUTELY let myself get caught up in my lifestyle. That’s MY fault. I own it. I’ve been reflecting on this for some time now and I promise I will continue to do better.”

Los Angeles police have not received any reports about D’Elia, a department spokeswoman told THR

D’Elia most recently appeared on the Netflix series You and a comedy special, No Pain. Netflix declined to comment on the allegations. 

Chris D’Elia Denies Sexual Misconduct

source: The Hollywood Reporter

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Mike Henry will no longer voice Cleveland on ‘Family Guy’

Published

on

Cleveland on 'Family Guy'

Mike Henry is exiting his role as Cleveland Brown on “Family Guy.”

Henry made the announcement Friday on Twitter. “It’s been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years,” he wrote. “I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role.”

Henry has been with “Family Guy” since its first season in 1999. In addition to Cleveland, he also voices Consuela, a Latina maid, on the long-running animated series in addition to numerous other minor characters. Henry also voiced Cleveland and his Black stepson, Rallo Tubbs, on the spin-off series “The Cleveland Show,” which aired on Fox for four seasons from 2009 to 2013.

He is now the latest white actor to announce they will no longer voice a character of color on an animated show. Jenny Slate announced on Wednesday that she would no longer play the biracial character Missy on the popular Netflix show “Big Mouth.” Not long after that, Kristen Bell announced she would be stepping down from her role as a biracial character in the upcoming Apple animated series “Central Park.”

Back in January, Hank Azaria said he would no longer voice the Indian character Apu on “The Simpsons.” Calls for Azaria, who like Brown has voiced the character for decades, to stop playing Apu intensified in 2017 after comedian Hari Kondabolu released the documentary “The Problem With Apu.” The doc explored how people of South Asian descent felt about growing up with Apu as one of their only representatives on American television.

source: Variety

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Sia Is in Mom ‘Heaven’ with the Two Teen Sons She Adopted Last Year: ‘They Saved Me’

Published

on

Sia Is in Mom 'Heaven'
Sia

By Jen Juneau

Sia couldn’t be happier or more fulfilled as a new mom of two.

One month after revealing she had adopted two boys who were “aging out of the foster care system,” the singer appeared Friday on Good Morning America, where she gave an update on their lives as of late.

“They both suffered a lot, and I’ve been able to get them the help — I have the resources to get them the help that they needed for their early trauma,” said Sia, 44. “It’s taken a year and we’ve had our ups and downs, but we’ve never been in a better place than today, in fact.”

“It’s a blessing for me,” added the “Chandelier” hitmaker. “I think they saved me, so I’m in heaven.”

Sia Is in Mom ‘Heaven’

Sia first confirmed that she welcomed two sons into her family last year during a May interview with SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up, sharing that she adopted the teenage boys when they were leaving foster care due to their age.

“I actually adopted two sons last year. They were both 18 — they’re both 19 years old now,” she revealed. “They were aging out of the foster-care system. Yeah, and I love them.”

The Australian pop star went on to share how life has been for the family amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, explaining how one of her sons has been having a little bit of difficulty adjusting to life at home as many places are locked down due to the health crisis.

“They are both finding it pretty difficult, one more so than the other,” Sia shared. “But they’re both doing things that are really good for them right now, that are really helpful. They’re really doing a lot of educational stuff that’s good for them.”

Before talking about her upcoming film Music — featuring Maddie Ziegler, Kate Hudson and Leslie Odom Jr., among other stars — Sia turned the attention to the deaths of Breonna Taylor and Elijah McClain and her desire to help “do something about this police brutality.”

“You don’t just have to feel bad — you can actually email the attorney general … if you care about Breonna Taylor’s murder at all,” she said, giving contact information for Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron for Taylor’s case and Colorado Gov. Jared Polis for McClain’s.

“It just feels more important to me than entertainment right now,” Sia added.

As for the movie, “it’s great,” she said excitedly. “I’m gonna break your heart and put it back together again!”

Sia Is in Mom ‘Heaven’

source: People

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Fans Outraged Against Joe Rogan For Inviting And Propagating Offensive Comments

Published

on

Fans Outraged Against Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan slammed celebrities who took part in a viral 'I Take Responsibility' campaign with a profanity laced rant claiming the actors simply want attention. (Michael S. Schwartz/Getty Images)

Joe Rogan has been trending on Twitter as of late, unfortunately for all the wrong reasons. Clips of the comedian’s podcast have been making rounds on social media with much uproar surrounding them. Chiefly pointing out towards several vile and despicable comments made by close friends of the UFC commentator throughout the years.

The call for cancellation came when clips of famed comedian Joey Diaz popped up. The clip was on ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’ back when it was co-produced alongside Brian Redban.

Fans Outraged Against Joe Rogan

The trending discussion stems from the fact that Joe Diaz said he would allow female comedians on stage only in return for oral sex.

Joey Diaz is known for his crude comments and at times outright offensive humor. However, the discussions circles back to Joe as he is seen gleefully laughing in the clip. Not to mention Rogan has vehemently spoken out against predatory behavior in the past. This made his nonchalant reaction all the more detestable to many people.

Twitter goes off on Joe Rogan

Several users were quick to voice their disgust at the comments made on a widely viewed platform.

Fans Outraged Against Joe Rogan

source: EssentiallySports

Continue Reading

Trending